5th International conference 'Internet Science' (INSCI'2018) will take place in St. Petersburg, Russia, on October 24 to 26, 2018.
In 2012-2017, this conference has been gathering researchers, policymakers, NGO representatives, and industry professionals interested in making Internet a better place. The conference that started from an EU-funded project has become a focal point linking the academic and industrial communities in their evaluation of best Internet practices.
In 2018, the conference is hosted by St.Petersburg university, the second largest university in Russia. The conference theme is Internet in World Regions: Digital Freedoms and Citizen Empowerment - thus uniting the global and regional dimensions of development of democratic and citizen-oriented Internet.
The INSCI'2018 volume will be published by Springer International Publishing.
The book series for our proceedings is Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
All previous INSCI volumes, including INSCI 2017, were published within the same book series.
All submitted papers must:
• Be written in English and be submitted in PDF format;
• Be fully anonymized (no detectable author information, including author names, affiliations, and works mentioned in the text);
• Be formatted according to the Springer's LNCS format Proceedings template (please download the proceedings pack suitable for you from here). Detailed LNCS formatting guidelines can be found here in a .pdf file;
• Three to five keywords characterizing the paper should be indicated at the end of the abstract;
• Full paper submissions should not exceed 15 pages and short paper should not exceed 8 pages (including all text, figures, references and appendices). We encourage a length of 12 pages for full papers and 6 for short papers;
• Submissions not conforming to the LNCS format, exceeding the submission page limits or being obviously out of the scope of the conference will be rejected without review.
The results described in your papers must be unpublished and must not be under review elsewhere.
Submissions should be made electronically in PDF via the electronic submission system of the INSCI2018 Conference Management system at EasyChair. Please start submitting starting from May 15, 2018.
All camera-ready papers should be corrected by following the remarks of the referees and submitted in zip format including:
(1) the camera-ready version of the authors' work in pdf format;
(2) the camera-ready version of the authors' work in editable sources format;
(3) all other possible source files;
(4) the Consent to Publish signed in ink and scanned to image file.
The Consent to Publish form (may be found here)
(1) We strongly encourage all the authors to sign the same Consent to Publish form, even if the guidelines by Springer International Publishing allow the corresponding author to be the only author to sign it.
(2) The form asks authors to disclose their affiliation with the EU and/or the US governmental agencies. Please tick these boxes only if you are an employee of governmental organizations in the EU or in the USA. Do not tick the box just because of residentship in the aforementioned world regions.
Your ORCID identifier
Authors of all LNCS papers have a chance to add their ORCID identifying number to their publications. Please provide it in camera-ready papers only. Your ORCID number can be easily found at the ORCID website.
If you do not have an ORCID identifier, you may wish to have one. Please register at orcid.org in advance to receive it.
June 10, 2018 - submission of full and short papers
June 15, 2018 - submission of workshop/tutorial proposals (in free form, 2 to 3 pages)
June 30, 2018 - notification of acceptance
July 15, 2018 - deadline for camera-ready papers
August 1, 2018 - early-bird online registration closes
October 1, 2018 - regular online registration closes
October 24-26, 2018 - conferencing days
Facebook | Twitter
TURKISH CENTER for ASIA PACIFIC STUDIES